Here’s the premiere time of Taylor Swift’s ‘All Too Well: The Short Film’.
Taylor Swift has directed a special short film for her extended 10-minute version of her song “All Too Well,” which appears on Red (Taylor’s version).
The music video will see its star alongside Strange things’ Sadie Sink and Love and monsters actor Dylan O’Brien.
Swift released the re-recorded version of her fourth album. Red at midnight ET on November 12, which is the second of his albums that he has remade after ownership of the masters of his first six albums was transferred to Scooter Braun.
Here you will find everything you need to know, including release time, how to set an alert, and if there is a waiting room.
What time will Taylor Swift’s ‘All Too Well: The Short Film’ premiere?
Swift revealed on Twitter that her short film would premiere in 7 pm EST on Friday, November 12 on YouTube, and encouraged fans to enjoy a viewing party at the time.
She wrote: “Shot on 35mm film with cinematography by the brilliant @ the_rinayang. Plan your watch parties or grab your blanket and curl up in a ball.
“Regardless of how you want to watch All Too Well The Short Film, it will be out tomorrow on YouTube at 7pm ET.”
When the film is released worldwide will depend on the time zones in which its fans live.
- Australia: 8 am on November 13 AWST / 8:45 am on November 13 ACWST / 10:30 am on November 13 ACST / 11 am on November 13 AEST
- Brazil: 7 pm ACT / 8 pm AMT / 9 pm BRT
- Canada: 5 p. M. MST / 6 p. M. CST / 7 p. M. EST / 8 p. M. AST / 8.30 p. M. NST
- Central Europe: November 13 at 1 a.m. M. CET
- Eastern Europe: 2 am Nov 13 EET
- India: 5:30 am on November 13 IST
- Japan: 9 a.m. on November 13 JST
- Mexico: 4 p. M. PST / 5 p. M. MST / 6 p. M. CST
- South Korea: 9 a.m. on November 13 KST
- US: 4 p. M. PST / 2 p. M. HST / 3 p. M. AKST / 4 p. M. PST / 5 p. M. MST / 6 p. M. CST
- United Kingdom: midnight on November 13 GMT
How to set an alert for Taylor Swift’s ‘All Too Well: The Short Film’
Since the “All Too Well” short film premieres on YouTube, fans can easily set an alert so that they are notified exactly when the video comes out.
To do this, all fans need to do is log into Swift’s official YouTube account and access the short film “All Too Well.” There, fans can click the “set reminder” bell on the video in the left corner.
Pressing this button will prompt YouTube to send fans a notification at the exact time the video is posted.
Is there a waiting room for Taylor Swift’s ‘All Too Well: The Short Film’?
There is currently a waiting room on the YouTube page for All too good: the short film where fans can chat with each other.
The chatbox can be used by anyone around the world and allows fans to send messages of up to 200 characters while they wait for the short film to be released.