Halo Infinite “there was a problem with the dedicated server” error: Halo Infinite is available and playable. But while you can play, it also comes with bugs that you have to deal with while playing the game.
For example, there are various errors, such as the DirectX 12 error or the blue screen. And one of those errors is the Dedicated Server Error. And if you run into it, you will have trouble connecting to the game.
So, in this guide, let’s take a look at how to fix the “there was a problem with the dedicated server” error in Halo Infinite.
How to fix Halo Infinite “there was a problem with the dedicated server” error?
Generally, there is no official fix for this bug as it is a server issue found at the end of games. But that does not mean that there are no solutions to try to correct this error.
These are some of the fixes that you can use to resolve this problem.
- Check the server status: You get this error because there is a problem with the server. And if the servers are down, the error is somewhat justified. You can check the server status on your Twitter account and official websites.
- Restart the game: This may seem like a primitive solution, but it is functional. Close your game entirely and rerun it after waiting a while. This could help solve this problem.
- Disable/enable VPN: Since this issue is all about servers, VPNs can play a vital role in fixing it. If you use a VPN, try playing the game after disabling it, as that could be causing interference and server issues. Alternatively, if you don’t use a VPN, try playing after installing one to see if you can connect now.
- Restart your PC: A simple solution is to press Alt + F4 and select Restart. Once your PC starts, try playing the game and see if it can connect.
- Test your connection: Since this is an online game, a stable connection is a must. There is a possibility that the game is giving you this error because your Internet is slow and cannot connect. You can test your connection by doing a speed test.
However, the fixes above should help you connect to the game, but if they didn’t, all you can do for now is wait. Once the developers fix this issue, and an update is released, you should no longer face this issue.
That covers this guide on how to fix it. Unfortunately, there was an issue with the dedicated server bug for Halo Infinite.
If you like playing this game, be sure to check out our other games guides.