Artery Gear Fusion Tier List and Renewal Guide November 2021: Artery Gear Fusion is available for JP or Japanese servers. The game is based on a future where the Earth is invaded by Puppet.
While the game offers you a ton of characters to play with, not all of them are equally strong. And you should know which are the best characters when you start playing this game.
So let’s take a look at the tier list of the best Artery Gear Fusion (AGF) characters and learn how to reroll.
Artery Gear Fusion Tier List and Renewal Guide November 2021
Before entering this list, it is important to know that this is only my recommendation of the best characters. You may find some of your favorite characters placed on a different level or missing altogether.
Another thing you should know is that I have only chosen the best characters, and not all of them for this list, as the game has a lot of them. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the list.
Artery Gear Fusion Best Characters Tier List
|White Fox / Ginnga / Galaxy||S level|
|Ge Ying Si||Level a|
|Zero four||Level b|
|Wu hua||Level C|
How to make a replacement guide?
- Install Artery Gear Fusion.
- Do not link your account and play as a guest.
- Finish the first battle tutorial. After the tutorial, you can do a jerk.
- You can then go to the menu to do the Beginner Gacha Jerks.
- If you are satisfied with the characters you get, you can link your account. Otherwise, follow the steps below.
- Go to your phone’s Settings, find the app and clear the data and cache.
- This is a bit of a problem as the game data is around 4-5GB in size so re-throwing is not really recommended. Although if you have a good internet connection, go ahead and repeat as many times as you want.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 until you get the character of your choice.
We only recommend rerolling for S and A tier characters.
That sums up this Artery Gear Fusion (AGF) tier list and replay guide. If you liked this list, be sure to check out our other Tier lists.